“Penalty for meeting Al-Ahly” .. Enough announces disciplinary decisions against Al-Raja |  Arab News

Books – Ali Al-Bahaji:

The Confederation of African Football (CAF) issued, on Monday evening, sanctions against Moroccan club Wydad, for violating the regulations during the quarter-final and semi-final matches of the African Champions League.

Kef imposed a fine of $8,000 against the Moroccan club Wydad due to its fans throwing bottles during the match, and imposed another fine of $10,000 on the club for storming the stadium and not complying with security measures in the Champions League quarter-final match.

Kaf had imposed a penalty of reducing the number of fans in Mohammed V Stadium to a maximum of 30,000 spectators during the semi-final against Wydad, for non-compliance and the application of security rules, but the Moroccan club returned and violated the regulations, after which a new penalty was imposed on it by playing two matches without fans with a suspended sentence.

The Confederation of African Football imposed a penalty against Moroccan Wydad for playing two matches without an audience, with a suspended sentence, in the two closest matches of the team in the African championships.

Wydad succeeded in qualifying for the semi-finals of the African Champions League after overcoming the obstacle of Angolan Petro Atlético, to face Al-Ahly in the final of the tournament on the 30th of this month, Mario.

In a related context, Kef decided to punish Moroccan Raja for the misconduct of the fans during his team’s confrontation with Al-Ahly in the second leg of the African Champions League quarter-finals.

And the fans of Raja threw some things in the stadium and used smoke bombs, firecrackers and lasers in their match against Al-Ahly. In addition, the stadium’s capacity was greatly exceeded, so that enough decided to punish the Moroccan team by playing two matches without fans and imposing a fine of 24 thousand dollars.

In the match between Nahdet Berkane and Al-Masry in the African Confederation, CAF punished the Port Said club by suspending Mahmoud Gaber, the managing director of Al-Masry, for a period of six months, in addition to a fine of $10,000.

Al-Masry coach Magdy Traoui was suspended for four matches and a fine of $10,000, and the team’s duo, Farid Shawky and Mohamed Abdel Latif “Grindo”, were suspended for four games and a fine of $10,000.

The Al-Masry Al-Portsaidi team had lost from Morocco’s Berkane Renaissance 1-0 in the second leg of the quarter-finals, where the coastal team had won in the first leg (2-1) at the “Borg El Arab” stadium.

The return match witnessed protests by the Al-Masry team against the decisions of the Tunisian referee, Sadiq Al-Salmi, after the end of the match, so that “K” decided to issue several penalties against the representative of Egypt in the Confederation.

#Penalty #meeting #AlAhly #announces #disciplinary #decisions #AlRaja #Arab #News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.