Where is the tomb of Prophet Hood?
Our master Hood, peace be upon him, is the prophet sent by God Almighty to the Aad tribe that used to live in Al-Ahqaf, which is the land of Hadramawt located between the sea in the south and the mountains in the north.
As for the location of the tomb of the Prophet of God, Hud; He was buried in the village of Sana, Hadhramout, this region located in the southern part of the Arabian Peninsula, where it is bordered to the north by the Saudi border, to the west by Aden, and to the east by Oman. The region of Hadramawt is a wide sandy coast, containing several cities such as the city of Mukalla, the city of Nazim, the city of Shabwa, the city of Shibam, as well as the heights and valleys such as Wadi Al-Masila, Wadi Doan, Wadi Al-Kasr, Wadi Hajar, and many other valleys. .
There are other opinions She indicated that the Prophet of God Hood, peace be upon him, was buried near the well of Zamzam Mecca, and others They said he was buried in Damascus There is a wall on the side of a mosque that says that here is the tomb of our master Hud, and other opinions have mentioned that Our master Hood, peace be upon him, is buried in the Iraqi city of Najaf specifically in Valley of Peace CemeteryNext to the prophets Adam, Noah and Saleh, peace be upon them, It was also said that the tomb of our master Hud is located in the ancient city of Jerash on the top of a high mountain in the eastern part of it.
Hood’s story, peace be upon him
- It was said that his name was Aber bin Shalekh bin Arfakhshad bin Sam bin Noah – peace be upon him, and it was said that his name was Hood bin Abdullah bin Rabah bin Jawub bin Aad bin Aws bin Iram.
- The people of our master Hud are the tribe of Aad, who used to live in Al-Ahqaf, for God said about them in Surat Al-Fajr: “Have you not seen how your Lord did to Aad?
- A people who used to worship idols instead of God, those idols were three, which are dust, steadfastness, and reverberation. God Almighty says: “Do you adopt a sign with every rent, tampering with * and setting up factories, that you may be immortal * and when you become tyrannical?
- Therefore, God Almighty sent His Prophet Hud, peace be upon him, to guide his people, and to call them to abandon idolatry and worship the One and Only God.
- But a people who accepted Hood’s call with arrogance and arrogance, underestimated him and his call, and insisted on their tyranny and disbelief in God Almighty.
- فقد جاء في قول الله تعالى في سورة الأعراف: “وَإِلَى عَادٍ أَخَاهُمْ هُودًا قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مَا لَكُمْ مِنْ إِلَهٍ غَيْرُهُ أَفَلَا تَتَّقُونَ * قَالَ الْمَلَأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ قَوْمِهِ إِنَّا لَنَرَاكَ فِي سَفَاهَةٍ وَإِنَّا لَنَظُنُّكَ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ * قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ لَيْسَ بِي سَفَاهَةٌ وَلَكِنِّي A messenger from the Lord of the worlds * I convey to you the messages of my Lord, and I am an honest advisor to you.
- Hood, peace be upon him, did not despair of his call, and realized the importance of rain and the need of the land of Ahqaf for it, and their need for the power that they boast about over the rest of the nations, so he called them to seek forgiveness so that God would provide them with rain, and increase them strength over their strength.
- فقد جاء في قول الله تعالى في سورة هود: “يَا قَوْمِ لَا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا إِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلَّا عَلَى الَّذِي فَطَرَنِي أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ * وَيَا قَوْمِ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوا إِلَيْهِ يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِدْرَارًا وَيَزِدْكُمْ قُوَّةً إِلَى قُوَّتِكُمْ وَلَا تَتَوَلَّوْا مُجْرِمِينَ”.
- But they persisted and said: “Oh, O, Hud, for you have not brought us any evidence, and we are not forsaking our gods about your saying and who we are.”
- Some people came back on their disbelief and their stubbornness, and they demanded that they come with evidence of the sincerity of his call, and Hood did not possess the evidence of the weakness of their gods they worshiped, so he disavowed what they say, “If we say that only some of our gods will be offended, he said: So they deceive you all, and you will not see.”
- And despite the threat of a people who returned to Hud with harm; However, he did not care about their threats, and challenge them, “From him without him, they would assure me all, then you will not look * I trust in God, my Lord and your Lord, there is no one.
God’s punishment for a people who returned
- Although Hood, peace be upon him, continued his call; However, only a few of his people believed in him, this people who increased in defiance of the Prophet of God, “They said, “Have you come to us to protect us from our gods, so bring us what we promised if we were?”
God sent down His punishment on the people of Aad, so He prevented them from raining, so their springs and orchards dried up, and their ostriches became weak and emaciated, and they remained in this condition for 3 years, so they waited for rain to come at any time.
- But with the long wait, they despaired, and they began to realize that their city, which had been hit by drought and erosion, was on its way to extinction. Despite that, their hearts did not soften, and they remained on their disbelief, persistence and stubbornness. of what you threaten us, if you are of the truthful.”
- Hood answered them that God Almighty had sent down the torment on them, “He said, Abomination and wrath have fallen upon you from your Lord.”
- وكان العذاب الذي يقصده هود عليه السلام هو انتظارهم للمطر، وتعلق أنظارهم بالسماء، فيأتيهم العذاب بدلًا من المطر، “فَلَمَّا رَأَوْهُ عَارِضًا مُسْتَقْبِلَ أَوْدِيَتِهِمْ قَالُوا هَذَا عَارِضٌ مُمْطِرُنَا بَلْ هُوَ مَا اسْتَعْجَلْتُمْ بِهِ رِيحٌ فِيهَا عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ * تُدَمِّرُ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ بِأَمْرِ رَبِّهَا فَأَصْبَحُوا لَا يُرَى إِلَّا their dwellings, so do we requite the criminal people.”
- واستمر العذاب الذي أنزله الله على قوم عاد، فأرسل الله لهم عاصفة شديدة ظلت مستمرة لمدة 7 ليالِ أو 8 أيام متتالية، “أَمَّا عَادٌ فَأُهْلِكُوا بِرِيحٍ صَرْصَرٍ عَاتِيَةٍ * سَخَّرَهَا عَلَيْهِمْ سَبْعَ لَيَالٍ وَثَمَانِيَةَ أَيَّامٍ حُسُومًا فَتَرَى الْقَوْمَ فِيهَا صَرْعَى كَأَنَّهُمْ أَعْجَازُ نَخْلٍ خَاوِيَةٍ * فَهَلْ تَرَى They have the rest.”
- That storm that God sent on the people of Aad struck them with dizziness and epilepsy, and made their bodies emaciated and empty.
- Ibn Omar, may God be pleased with them both, narrated that the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “God did not conquer ‘Ad from the wind with which they destroyed them except as the place of a seal. The wind and what is in it [الأحقاف: 24]So she threw the people of the desert and their livestock on the people of the present.”
- The wind was carrying the sons of Aad up and then pushing them to the ground, so they became corpses without a head, and that is why they were likened in Surat Al-Haqqah to being like the sacrum of empty palm trees.
The miracle of our master Hood
- It is not mentioned in the Holy Qur’an that the Prophet of God, Hud, peace be upon him, proved the sincerity of his call by a miracle from God Almighty.
- It was said that the reason for this is that the covenant of a people soon returned to the covenant of Noah, peace be upon him, and that his ark was a witness to the doom that God inflicted on the infidels who did not believe in him.
- There are commentators who said that Hood, peace be upon him, was not afraid of his people and that he was steadfast in front of them is a miracle in itself.
- Among the commentators are those who said that our master Hud, peace be upon him, prayed for his people, so God sent down his punishment on them, and that was his miracle.
#tomb #Prophet #Hood #located #Wikipedia