How to certify the authorization of a visa
Many would like to know the steps to ratify the authorization, which is one of the electronic services provided by the Riyadh Chamber through its portal after the authorization is issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which is the ministry that carries out its tasks related to foreign diplomatic relations with foreign countries. The first to be established in Saudi Arabia, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through its electronic portal, provides visa services, whether for individuals or organizations and sectors, and among the most prominent of these services is the authorization certification service that you can learn about as follows in an encyclopedia:
- At first, click on the Riyadh Gate link.
- In the next step, go to My Business Portal, and then click on the “Document Authentication” option from the electronic services.
- Next, click on the “Ready Forms” option, and then go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs requests.
- On the next page, enter the authorization number you obtained from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the field designated for it, after selecting the type of visa, then click on the “Save” option.
- In the next step, the site will show you the application data, including fees, to click on the option to agree to the terms and conditions, then click on the “Print the application” option.
How to submit a visa authorization request
You can learn about the steps for submitting an authorization request on a visa through the following steps:
- First of all, click on the link of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Enjaz platform website.
- In the next step, click on the “Organizations and Sectors” option, then choose “a company or institution inside the Kingdom”.
- Next, click on the “Authorization on a Work Visa” option, then click on the “Authorize on a Visa” option.
- The site will then show you the service fees, then you must click on the “OK” option.
- Then go to the authorization procedure by entering the visa number, destination, record number, and visual image code, then click on the “Search” option.
- In the next step, from the list of professions, click on the “Add authorization” option.
- On the next page, enter the number of people and the name of the authorized office, then click on the “Add” option.
- Then go to filling in the payment information, where you enter the card number, security code, expiry date and name, then click on the “Pay” option.
Supporting private driver visa authorization
You can authorize a supportive private driver visa from the Enjaz platform through the following steps:
- At first, click on the authorization procedure for a Musaned driver visa.
- In the next step, review the electronic payment services agreement, which includes the fees, and then click on the “Agree” option.
- On the next page, enter the supporting contract number, then the record number, then the destination.
- Then enter the code visible to the image, then click on the “Search” option.
Enjaz Visa Inquiry Site
You can inquire about visas through the following:
- First, click on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website link.
- From the main page, select the type of search where you choose a visa using the application number.
- In the next step, enter the application number, then the passport number, then the photo code.
- Then click on the “Inquiry” option.
Conditions for issuing a Saudi visa
There are several conditions that must be met in issuing a visa, which include the following:
- You must possess a valid passport, with a validity of 6 months.
- Visa issuance fees must be paid.
- You must possess a fee payment receipt.
- Two recent and clear personal photos are required.
- A visa application form must be submitted, including all data.
Types of visas in Saudi Arabia
Visas in Saudi Arabia are divided into several types, which include the following:
- It is a visa issued in order to perform the rites of Umrah in Saudi Arabia, and its validity extends to one month.
- In the case of the Ramadan Umrah, the validity extends to the end of the month of Ramadan.
- The visa is not limited to a specific time in its issuance as it can be issued at any time.
- It is a visa for foreign workers that allows them to legally practice various professions in Saudi Arabia, whether in the public sector or the private sector.
- The visa is issued to recruit workers in the agricultural, industrial or commercial sectors.
- The work visa is renewable annually to avoid a fine or deportation from Saudi Arabia.
Family visit visa
- It is a visa issued to the first-degree relatives of expatriates, and its validity extends from two weeks to two years.
- Family visit visa fees vary according to the duration. In the event that the visa is valid from 14 days to 3 months, the fees amount to 2000 riyals.
- If the visa is valid for 6 months, the fees are up to 3000 riyals, and if it is a year, the fees are up to 5000 riyals.
- If the visa is valid for two years, its validity is 8000 riyals.
Business visit visa
- It is a visa for a foreign person to come to Saudi Arabia for work, and it is issued to institutions.
- The validity of the visa extends from 1 to 3 months and can be extended for an additional period of up to 6 months.
Exit and return visa
- It is a visa that allows expatriates to exit and return from Saudi Arabia during vacation times.
- The visa is valid for up to two months, and can be extended for an additional period of up to one month.
Communication with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
You can contact the technical support of the Enjaz platform by calling the unified call center via the number: 920033334 from inside the Kingdom, and through the number 00966920033334 from outside the Kingdom.