Starting time after Eid Al-Fitr
- The start date of work after Eid Al-Fitr, according to the current law in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, employees in both the public and private sectors and students may obtain official holidays on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr.
- This holiday is dedicated to participating in the celebrations of this occasion, and many ask about Starting time after Eid Al-FitrAnd this is what was issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that employees and students must return to their work hours.
- The start of work after Eid al-Fitr for government sector employees will be on the seventh of Shawwal 1443 AH and the eighth of May 2022 AD.
- As for the start date of work for private sector employees, it will be after the end of the Eid al-Fitr vacation on the fourth of Shawwal 1443 AH and the fifth of May 2022 AD.
The date of the Eid al-Fitr holiday in Saudi Arabia
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has set the date of the Eid al-Fitr holiday for both the public and private sectors as follows:
Eid al-Fitr holiday for the private sector
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has set the date of Eid Al-Fitr vacation for the private sector on the twenty-ninth day of Ramadan in the year 1443 AH, and this decision came according to the Umm Al-Qura calendar, to grant this official leave to employees, whether this is the thirtieth day of Ramadan or the first of Shawwal, and given This is the official leave for private sector employees, calculating its wages, despite the granting of the opportunity to be absent.
Eid al-Fitr holiday for the public sector
The Eid al-Fitr vacation for public sector employees begins on the twenty-fifth of Ramadan 1443, according to what was issued by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. in KSA.
The date of the Eid Al-Fitr holiday in schools and universities
Where the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia issued a decision to give school and university students a leave of Eid al-Fitr, which begins on the twenty-fifth of the current month of Ramadan, and this leave extends to the sixth day of the next month of Shawwal, so that the return of school hours will be on the next day.
The date of the Eid Al-Fitr holiday in banks
The Saudi Central Bank has announced the date of the official leave allocated to bank employees, for the blessed Eid al-Fitr in the year 1443 AH, as this leave begins on the twenty-eighth of Ramadan, and the return will be on the seventh of next Shawwal, and the Saudi Central Bank has set the number of working hours for its employees. Banks in the month of Ramadan are six hours a day, as it starts from ten o’clock until four o’clock in the evening.
Official holidays in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The law in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia issued to give employees the official leaves that all countries pass through, and the list of vacations has been specified in the Saudi labor system, where they are entitled vacations, for all citizens and workers in the private and public sectors, and we will explain to you the following list On official holidays in the State of Saudi Arabia:
- Weekend: These are the leaves that the worker obtains in accordance with the internal system of the law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Leave is granted to the employee on Friday and Saturday of each week.
- Eid al-Fitr holiday:This is the four-day leave for private sector employees, and eight days for public sector employees.
- Eid al-Adha holiday: Where this leave is for ten days for public sector employees, and four days for private sector employees.
- National Day holiday: This leave is officially granted to public and private sector employees.
- Foundation day vacation: This leave is granted to public and private sector employees in the country, and it is for a period of one day, in order to give the opportunity to celebrate the Saudi founding day.
The date of Eid Al-Fitr
- The Ministry of Awqaf in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, determined that the first day of May will be the completion of the holy month of Ramadan in the year 1443 AH.
- The blessed Eid Al-Fitr will be on the second day of May of the year 2022 AD. The Eid Al-Fitr celebrations will take place from Monday, the first day of Eid Al-Fitr, to the fourth day of May 4, 2022.
- Citizens must return to their work hours after the end of this leave, and all citizens and residents in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and all Islamic and Arab countries can.
- To find out how much is left until Eid Al-Fitr, by using the web calculator, click this link
The start of school after Eid Al-Fitr
- After we have explained to you the date of the start of work after Eid Al-Fitr, we will explain to you the date of the start of the study after Eid Al-Fitr.
- This is according to what was stated in the law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which is concerned with student vacations, that the return to their work shall be after the day following the end of the leave.
- Which is on the eighth of May, where the holiday extends from the twenty-fifth of April to the eighth of May, which is thirteen days.
Public holidays in Saudi Arabia in 2022
We will show you all the official holidays in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through this table:
|February 22, 2022 AD||Tuesday||Founding Day|
|From May 1 to May 4, 2022 AD||From Sunday to Wednesday||Eid al-Fitr|
|From July 8 to July 12, 2022 AD||From Friday to Tuesday||Eid al-Adha|
|September 23, 2022 AD||Friday||National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|