What is Muhammad al-Bukiri’s disease?
Muhammad Al-Bukiri is considered one of the most well-known and famous personalities in the field and the sports community, as the fame enjoyed by Muhammad Al-Bukiri, so many audiences want to know his news and what he suffers from recently.
- Muhammad Al-Bukiri’s illness is considered a mysterious and unknown matter until now, and Muhammad Al-Bukiri has not declared what he suffers from, and none of his friends, family or close relatives have declared that.
- But it is worth noting that it was announced by Muhammad Al-Bukiri that he had suffered a severe health problem in the recent period, on the basis of which he was hospitalized.
- Doctors announced that Muhammad Al-Bukiri’s condition was late, and no medicine had been found that suited his condition, and he asked people to pray for him for a speedy recovery.
- Many of his followers commented on his social media and social networking sites, and they prayed for him through his Twitter account.
Who is Muhammad Al-Bukiri?
- Mohammed Al-Bukiri is a famous journalist, writer and sports critic, as well as a famous cartoonist, holding the Saudi nationality.
- Muhammad Al-Bukiri is considered a paternal grandfather, as he was born and raised in the city of Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and he is still residing there until now.
- It is worth noting that Muhammad Al-Bukiri is very popular and popular in the Arab world, and that fame is due to his presentation of the sports program, a program called Al-Plath, through the screen of the Oman Sports satellite channel.
- Al-Bukiri held many important positions, including being appointed editor-in-chief of Al-Riyadi newspaper.
Muhammad Al-Bukiri biography
- He is Muhammad Al-Bukiri, who is known as Abu Khaled, and his family name is Al-Bukiri. He was born, raised and lived in the city of Jeddah, which is part of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He holds Saudi citizenship and still lives in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Muhammad Al-Bukiri is considered to be of Arab ethnicity, and embraces the Islamic religion according to the doctrine of the Sunnis and the group.
- He is married and has 3 sons, two daughters and a son.
- Muhammad Al-Bukiri obtained his bachelor’s degree, and Al-Bukiri speaks his mother tongue, which is the Arabic language, and the Saudi dialect, since he lived and was raised in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and one of the languages that Muhammad Al-Bukiri knows besides Arabic is English.
- He is a media professional, as he presents television programs. He is a famous and beloved sports writer and critic in Saudi Arabia and the Arab world.
- Muhammad Al-Bukiri started his work in the media and presenting television programs since 1995 until now.
How old is Muhammad Al-Bukiri?
- The famous sports critic Mohammed Al-Bukiri will be 45 years old in 2022.
- Muhammad Al-Bukiri was born on September 21, 1997 in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Muhammad Al-Bukiri grew up in a family that cares and sanctifies the teachings, rules and rituals of the true Islamic religion and the Sunnah of the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, for he was raised and lived as a Muslim.
Muhammad Al-Bukiri, from which tribe?
- The lineage and origin of the famous Saudi journalist and critic, Muhammad Al-Bukiri, goes back to the Bani Ghamid tribe, which is considered one of the most important, oldest and most ancient Arab tribes in the Arabian Peninsula.
- The famous Muhammad Al-Bukiri belongs in particular to Izd Shanoua, who live in the Al-Baha region in the southwestern region of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The tribe’s Talbek is considered to be attributed to Amr bin Abdullah bin Kaab, nicknamed Ghamid.
Mohammed Al-Bukiri Twitter account
- Muhammad Al-Bukiri is interested in using social media on a daily and permanent basis and communicating with his audience through his website and his Twitter account.
- He uses it to permanently communicate with his fans and share with them the details of his life, as many celebrities do on social media.
- And many people follow him on his Twitter account inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other countries of the Arab world, who prayed for him for a speedy recovery through his account when it was published that he was seriously ill.
- You can visit the account of the famous media, Muhammad Al-Bukiri, and follow from here.
Turki Al-Sheikh’s assistant and the Minister of Sports for Muhammad Al-Bukiri
- Many sympathized with the condition of Muhammad al-Bukiri, especially after the doctors said that they were unable to find a medicine commensurate with his health condition.
- Sports journalist Othman Abu Bakr Mali, Minister of Sports Abdulaziz bin Turki, and Minister of Entertainment appealed to Turk Al-Sheikh to urgently rescue the case of Saudi journalist Muhammad Al-Bukiri.
- Al-Bukiri was suffering from a disease that has not been detected until now, but his condition was getting worse and the doctors were unable to find the appropriate treatment for him.
- The media person published a message that many people interacted with and carried many prayers and asked people to pray for his speedy recovery.
- Muhammad Al-Bukiri wrote through his personal account on the social networking site on Twitter, “Lord, hope has been cut off except from You, hopes have been dashed except in You, and roads are blocked except for You, and doors are closed except for Your door, so do not leave us to anyone but You. Oh Lord, what doctors are unable to do, you are the Lord of doctors, nothing can make you unable. Oh God, heal me with a cure that does not leave sickness.. and spread wellness in my body with your mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful. Amen”.
- Which made many people turn to pray for him and help many people for him