How to polish black leather
The leather is one of the most important elements that you are sensitive to any wrong handling that you may make. If you clean it, but you used a cleaner that is not suitable, this leather will corrode and therefore, as we all know, it will be very difficult to repair it again, so if you want to clean the black leather correctly, all you have to do is :
- Bring a bowl containing 2 teaspoons of soap used in the kitchen for washing dishes, and add a cup of water at a low temperature, i.e. do not use hot water.
- To clean the black leather, you will need to use a piece of sponge, preferably new and not used before, so as not to transfer any colors to the leather. Bring a towel with it, and it must remain dry and never put it in water like a sponge.
- After you bring the mentioned items, put the water on the soap until the latter begins to dissolve and the required cleaning solution, which contains a lot of suds, but be careful not to put more than the required amount so as not to harm the skin you want to clean.
- Put the sponge in soapy water, immerse it in water, and then squeeze it well. It should not be wet, or it will spoil the skin. It should be wet and soft. Do not forget to use a sponge with a soft, not rough, texture.
- Start gently with the direction of the skin with the sponge. Do not wipe it in a circular motion, but be sure to maintain a linear motion. After you have finished cleaning a specific area, immediately wipe it with the dry cloth you brought before.
- After you finish cleaning the jacket, you must wipe it again to make sure that there are no remnants of soap or water so that the skin does not absorb them and spoil. It is preferable after you finish using a hair dryer at a low temperature to make sure that there is no water.
- Hang the jacket outdoors if you don’t want to use the dryer, wait until evening, and then put it back in the closet.
Cleaning the skin with alcohol
Alcohol is one of the most important substances with which you can clean black skin, and even you will get an excellent result in the end, and all you have to do is:
- Use a small amount of medical eyeliner in an appropriate amount of water and bring a piece of soft cloth or a sponge, and you must put the water and eyeliner in a spray bottle because you will spray the mixture on the skin.
- Start spraying the mixture on the area you want to clean, and after submerging it with the mixture, you must put a large cotton swab on it and leave it for at least 5 minutes, and then wipe the black skin with a dry cloth and make sure that the skin is dry from any water to put it in the sun.
- And kohl here in this way helps to get rid of mold spots that may infect the skin, which may be one of the difficult spots to deal with.
- The same method can be used to clean the skin from ink, as ink stains are stubborn and cannot be removed easily, but alcohol is a good cleanser for them, as you can wipe the ink with kohl until it dissolves at all.
- After using kohl for cleaning, you can use sunlight to cleanse the skin and make sure that it has become completely dry, but it is not recommended after using kohl to use the dryer because it may spoil the skin immediately.
Remove stains from artificial leather
Although the fashion world has united with animal rights to ban the manufacture of natural leather and rely on artificial leather, this does not mean that it is one of the best types of leather, as it is the type that is very easy to damage and spoil, so you must clean it carefully and carefully as follows:
- You should always make sure that you know the washing instructions written on the leather item you want to use because there may be a certain detergent that cannot be used with it because it will ruin it, which you definitely don’t want.
- Before you start cleaning the piece, whether it is with dish soap or you have purchased a special liquid to clean black leather, you must do a simple test of the product that you will use on a very small and invisible area, and then apply the cleaner to that piece for 10 minutes and then remove the product with a piece Fabric If it does not leave any scars or any color on the leather, this means that a suitable detergent is available.
- In any case, it is not preferable to put leather clothes in the washing machine, even if it is with a good detergent. Rather, you should wash it manually through a bowl of water, and because the leather here is synthetic, you can use ordinary washing powder or alcohol of all kinds and even soap.
- With a sponge, wipe the spots on the skin. Here, if the spots are difficult to remove, you can rub them, but not sharply so as not to damage the skin.
- In the event that there are yellow spots due to sweating, you can soak the leather piece for no more than 10 minutes until the stain dissolves.
- But if the stains contain oils or food, you can use the powder that contains the vital enzymes, because washing by hand and regular soap will not be enough to remove those stains, so dissolve the powder in water and then put a little water and powder on the stain and then make a piece of cloth absorb Oil until the piece is clean again.
How to polish black leather bags
Women are afraid to clean their leather acacia, especially if it is black, because cleaning it incorrectly exposes it to peeling, but it will not be dangerous if you follow the cleaning method in the right way, which is:
- Bring a clean piece of cloth and wet it with water and then squeeze it well. Do not add soap or any detergent powder to it. Water alone is enough. This is for regular powders, but there are cleaners for leather bags. If you have one, use it, but do not use kitchen soap with your bags.
- Start passing the cloth over the bag, specifically on the area where there might be a stain you want to get rid of. When cleaning, you can make circular motions with the stain until it is completely gone, but you have to move gently and not do it violently or sharply so as not to damage the leather of your bag.
- After you’ve finished cleaning, pat the leather dry with a dry cloth to get rid of any excess water on your piece.
- After you are done, put the bag in a place with open air until it begins to dry properly and do not use the dryer on it.
- You must buy a natural leather clip and after your bag dries, apply the moisturizer to the bag through a dry cloth, which will make the leather smooth and shiny as if it was new. You can use Vaseline here, as it will give the leather moisturizing and shine, and it is also at an affordable price.