Tips for eating healthy food
One of the most important things that maintain the health and safety of the body from diseases and strengthen immunity, is a healthy diet, and a healthy diet means the food and drink that a person eats that contains the elements and vitamins necessary to build a healthy, disease-free physical structure, such as vegetables, fruits, meat and poultry. And legumes as well as a lot of useful foods, and we will show you some A guide to eating healthy foodEveryone must follow them in order to enjoy sound health, a strong immune system, and free from diseases. We explain these guidelines to you as follows:
- Reducing the proportion of oils and fats in the meals you eat daily, in order to reduce the proportion of cholesterol in the body.
- Reduce salt in food.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages, as they are extremely dangerous and harmful to the body.
- Be sure to diversify in foods, so that the body gets a variety of nutrients.
- Minimize sweets and drinks, which are high in sugar.
- Attention to drinking water throughout the day, because our bodies contain 60% of water, and without water, the body’s functions do not function properly, as it helps the delivery of food and oxygen to the cells of the body.
- That each individual count the calories he needs in his day and not exceed them.
- Use olive oil instead of other oils and fatty substances.
- That the diet contains an adequate rate of protein, vegetables and fruits.
- Make sure to eat breakfast immediately after waking up, in order to provide the body with the energy needed for the activity of the day, and it is desirable that breakfast does not contain a lot of sugar, so as not to raise the level of sugar in the blood.
- Eat lunch after breakfast for a maximum of 6 hours.
- Eat some snacks between duties, to feel full.
- To eat a meal an hour or two before going to sleep, so that we give time for the digestive system to carry out its tasks in digesting food.
- Include fiber in meals, because it helps you feel full and maintains body weight.
daily health tips
- Divide meals moderately and regularly throughout the day, because overeating, makes us get a large number of calories, which results in an increase in body weight.
- Avoid eating foods that contain preservatives, because of their serious harm to the body, with interest in eating an appropriate amount of vegetables and fruits throughout the day.
- Getting enough sleep, as not getting enough sleep makes a person compensate for what he lost by eating a lot, which leads to obesity.
- Exercising regularly, as it has many benefits in maintaining the health of the heart and arteries, and helps to burn food better.
- Here are the best daily health tips from Dr. Magdy Nazih, an expert in therapeutic nutrition and metabolism. To watch, click on this link.
Healthy diet to strengthen the body
It is worth noting that eating food is not just to feel full or enjoy its taste, but the first importance of eating is to strengthen the body and increase the immune rate in it, in order to be able to fight diseases such as anemia, anemia, general weakness and viruses that infect it, and it is also necessary Stay away from junk food and harmful foods in order to enjoy a disease-free body, and to strengthen the body, everyone should know that there is no specific diet, but rather a healthy diet to strengthen the body, and it is necessary that it includes all the nutrients and vitamins that the body needs, through The three basic meals throughout the day.
- You should focus and pay attention to breakfast, and it should be before seven in the morning, and it should contain the necessary nutrients from protein derivatives, milk, whole bread and carbohydrates, as well as having a cup of coffee.
- You must also make sure that you feel full at breakfast, in order to ensure the proper burning process.
- Make sure to exercise half an hour after breakfast, with a commitment to drink plenty of water.
Attention should be paid to the lunch meal because it is the main meal in the middle of the day, which contains protein, such as red meat, poultry and legumes, because all these elements help in building the muscles of the body, strengthening it and maintaining its health.
Dinner should be a light meal, but it should also contain the important elements for strengthening the body, such as dairy products, fruits and vegetables, that help promote heart health, while using nutritious fats such as olive oil.
The best foods to strengthen the body and immune system
There are fifteen types of delicious, nutritious foods that help strengthen the body and maintain its immunity, and we will mention them to you as follows:
- citrus fruitsCitrus fruits are one of the most useful fruits for an integrated diet, as they contain vitamin C in a large amount, and it is known that this vitamin’s effective role in strengthening the body’s immunity against diseases, in addition to a cycle in the production of white blood cells, and types of these citrus fruits, oranges, lemons, tangerines and grapes grapefruit;
- broccoliBroccoli is an important vegetable as it contains a lot of vitamins, such as vitamin ACDE, and broccoli is also considered a treatment for constipation because it contains fiber, and it works to strengthen and strengthen the immune system because it contains a lot of antioxidants that fight cancer cells in the body.
- Chili pepperIt is a misconception by many that there is a loss of vitamin C in oranges, but it is worth noting that hot peppers contain three times the amount of vitamin C in oranges, and hot peppers also contain an abundant amount of beta-carotene, which has a strong role for the health of hair, skin and eyes. .
- the GarlicGarlic is considered to have a strong role in fighting diseases, and raising the body’s immunity significantly.
- spinachSpinach contains a lot of iron, vitamin C and a lot of antioxidants that fight cancer cells, and maintain the health and immunity of the body.
- YogurtYogurt contains a lot of nutrients necessary for the body. You should eat cups of fresh yogurt, but without adding sugar. It is possible to replace it with white honey, with the exception of children, as honey is not allowed at the age of less than a year.
- AlmondAlmonds also have many benefits to raise the immune rate, because they contain vitamin C and E.
- poultryEveryone is accustomed to eating chicken soup during illness, because it contains vitamin B6, which plays a strong role in treating body infections, so care must be taken to eat poultry soup during illness, in order to speed recovery.
- sea food: Seafood contains a large amount of zinc, which works to strengthen immunity in addition to its active role in the growth of hair and skin.
- Pure bee honey: Bee honey contains many important vitamins and antioxidants, which make it one of the best effective treatments for treating viruses, as God Almighty said about him, in Surat An-Nahl.in it is a cure for people“
- kiwiKiwi fruit is one of the fruits that contain a large number of vitamins, such as vitamin C, vitamin, folic acid and potassium, important for cardiovascular health.
- papayaPapaya is a fruit rich in vitamin C, which in turn also harbors the body’s immunity.
- Green tea: Green tea is a vegetarian diet, it contains a lot of antioxidants, which protect the body and maintain its immunity.
- turmericAlthough turmeric is a spice, it has many benefits if mixed with milk, as it is considered a natural recipe in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism, in addition to containing crocumin, which strengthens immunity.
- gingerGinger is considered to have an effective role in fighting diseases, as it works to fight infections and aches, in addition to its role in fighting immunity.
healthy diet chart for athletes
This table shows you a sample diet for the structure of athletes, over a period of seven days.
healthy diet for weight gain
There is a category of people, who suffer from thinness, and want to gain weight by following a diet that provides them with the necessary elements and calories, without harming their health. This table shows you a model for gaining weight in a healthy way.